The best face night cream is the one that meets your specific skincare goals. If anti-aging is your priority, discover Plantscription™ Retinol Night Moisturizer With Alpine Flower. With Retinol and Swiss Alpine Flower, this formula helps even skin tone, reduces the appearance of pores and lines, and fights dullness and dryness.
During the day, moisturizer is essential for keeping the skin hydrated and, with SPF formulations, offering protection against the sun, but did you know it is important to use a moisturizer during the night as well? Your skin loses moisture both during the day, as well as during the night while you sleep – to help in the pm, try our leave-on sleeping mask like Drink Up™ intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask and body creams like Ginger Souffle™ Whipped Body Cream.
What is the best nighttime skincare regimen from Origins?
The best night skin routine will look a little different for everyone, depending on factors such as age, beauty goals, and preferences. Use our Regimen Finder to help you find a great skincare routine tailored to your skin type and concerns. As an example, we recommend considering the following steps:
1. Use cleanser to remove the day's makeup and daily debris and opt for a gentle eye makeup remover if you’ve worn mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow.
2. Carefully dab your face dry with a towel, then prep just-cleansed skin for serum & moisturizer with Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion.
3. Apply a serum that meets your specific skin goals, whether that’s anti-aging, skin tone correcting, or dark spot correcting.
4. Use a potent 2-in-1 moisturizer and peel, such as the High-Potency Night-A-Mins™ Oil-Free Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs. The AHAs come from grapes and sugar beet, to hydrate skin overnight while removing dead layers of skin.
5. Don’t forget to use an eye-cream to hydrate, soften or fight fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area.
What are some at-home spa ideas for the evening?
One of the best at home spa ideas for the PM is to give yourself a luxurious overnight facial. Apply a sleeping mask, like Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask. Glacier Water, Hyaluronic Acid, and Avocado combine to relieve thirsty skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and hydrated. If your concerned with sagging skin, Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask can help visibly plump and lift the look of skin overnight, with ingredients such as Anogeissus, Commiphora, Red Algae, and Sweet Almond Extract. Finish the overnight facial by applying Drink Up™ Nourishing Avocado Lip Butter, which has Avocado plus eight plant-derived oils and butters for soft, kissable lips.