JOIN THE ORIGINS FAMILY TODAY!
Enjoy the benefits of a personalized experience when you create a My Origins account.Be sure to join the free Rewards program, and sign up for emails, too!
WELCOME BACK TO MY ORIGINS!
Sign in here to access your account.
- Please enter a first name.
- Please enter your email address in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please enter a password that is at least 6 characters long.
- Please enter your password.
- You have been signed out.
- Please supply a last name.
- Please enter your email address.
- You have been signed out.
- Please enter your password.
- Please enter your email address in the following format: email@example.com
DISCOVER MY ORIGINS REWARDS
Join the club! You’ll get tons of points. Every time you shop.
Use ‘em for free full-size faves and more.
Get deluxe samples
of our top picks
& choose one of our
Pick a best selling
Plus, get a
Mini Facial brush.
While supplies last.
Pick 2 of our most-loved
full-size products. Plus,
get a chic cosmetic bag.
While supplies last.
Plus, bonus Rewards Points:
100 points for every 3rd auto-replenishment
delivery of each product online
50 points for each new category purchase**
40 points for a Mini Facial***
25 points for Recycling cosmetic empties***
** once per year per category
*** once per month in select Origins retail stores
* Certain restrictions apply.
For a full list of program Terms and Conditions, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the My Origins Rewards loyalty program and how does it work?
The My Origins Rewards loyalty program is a points-based program through which our customers (like you!) earn points in Origins Retail Stores in the United States (excluding Massachusetts) and on Origins.com. Your points unlock tier benefits and can be redeemed for rewards. Just another way for us to say thank you to our customers and show how much we appreciate your loyalty. Learn more on Origins.com/rewards.
Who is eligible to join?
My Origins Rewards is available to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (including its territories and possessions) and at least 18 years of age or older and who provide and maintain a valid email address. Employees of Origins are eligible to participate in the program. Individuals employed by our business partners or vendors are eligible for membership for personal use only but may be excluded from certain benefits.
Can the program be terminated?
Yes. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the program or any aspect or feature of My Origins Rewards at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards, benefits, and/or points already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards, benefits and points.
What happens to any points, benefits or rewards I have earned if my membership in the program is terminated or expires?
If your membership is terminated or expires, rewards, benefits and points in your account will automatically terminate.
What happens to any points, benefits or rewards I have earned if the program is terminated?
If the program is terminated, your points, benefits and rewards will automatically terminate. We will advise members of the effective date of termination of the program and its points, benefits and rewards.
What terms govern the program?
Please refer to the My Origins Rewards loyalty program Terms & Conditions of participation for the full list of program terms.
What does it mean that products, services and gifts are “for personal use only”?
The products and services available through My Origins Rewards and any samples, rewards or gifts that we may provide to you are for personal use only. This means that you may not sell or resell any of the products, services, or samples you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled and/or any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of the program Terms & Conditions.
How do I join? Does it cost anything to join?
You may join the program by visiting Origins.com and clicking on the My Origins account page. Here you will follow the prompts to register for My Origins Rewards. Register now on Origins.com/rewards. In order to sign up, you must provide your full name, email address and create a password. There is no cost to join the My Origins Rewards loyalty program.
What am I agreeing to by joining?
Can my membership in the program be terminated?
Origins Natural Resources Inc., in its sole discretion, can terminate any member for any reason, including but not limited to any failure to comply with the program Terms & Conditions and/or website Terms and Conditions.
How do I terminate my membership?
If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the program, you can opt-out by visiting and logging-in to your My Origins account on Origins.com, or by contacting 1.800.ORIGINS.
Do my rewards, benefits and points have any cash value?
Rewards, benefits and points earned through My Origins Rewards have no cash value, are non-transferable and you have no property rights in any rewards, benefits and points.
How do I update my information?
You can update your information by logging into your My Origins account on Origins.com.
How do I check my account status?
Your current Tier and Points status are accessible in the My Origins section on Origins.com.
May I share my account, rewards, benefits and points with a friend?
Accounts, program rewards, benefits, nor points may be shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products and engaging with the brand may accumulate rewards, benefits and points.
How do I reset my password?
Your My Origins Rewards password which is the same password as your My Origins Account password, and it can be reset by selecting “Forgot Password” when logging-in to the My Origins section on Origins.com
Points and Rewards
How do I earn points?
There are 5 ways to earn points on Origins.com and at Origins Retail Stores in the United States (excluding Massachusetts):
- 10 Points for every $1 Spent (No Limit)
- Members earn 10 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at Company-owned Origins freestanding retail stores in the United States (excluding Massachusetts) and on Origins.com. Qualifying purchases include merchandise and exclude gift cards, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified by us from time-to-time.
- When shopping at Origins Retail Stores in the United States (excluding Massachusetts), members must provide the email address associated with their My Origins Rewards loyalty program account at checkout to receive points. Members must also provide their full name and zip code.
- When shopping online at Origins.com, members must be logged-in to their My Origins account at the time of purchase to receive points.
- If you are not a My Origins Rewards member, your qualifying purchase made at an Origins Retail Store in the United States (excluding Massachusetts) may still earn you points, if (1) you provided an email address at the time of purchase; and (2) you enroll in My Origins Rewards at Origins.com by 11:59pm Eastern Time that day, using the same email address.
- 100 Points for Auto-Replenishment (No Limit)
- When members sign up for Auto-Replenishment of a product on Origins.com, you earn 100 points upon every 3rd delivery of that product.
- 50 Points for New Category Purchases (One time per Category per Year)
- Each year, beginning on the member’s anniversary date, a member can earn 50 points the first time they purchase a product from each of the following categories on Origins.com or in Company-owned Origins freestanding retail stores in the United States (excluding Massachusetts): Cleansers, Exfoliators, Toners, Masks, Serums, Eye Care, Treatment Lotions, Moisturizers, Face Oils, and Bath & Body. Limited to one time 50 point bonus per category per year. For example, a member can earn a maximum of 500 points per year if the member purchases a product from each of the 10 categories named above in a single year. Origins Natural Resources Inc. may change the categories featured and available for point collection at any time, in its sole discretion.
- 40 Points for Mini Facials (1 per Month)
- Each month, members can earn 40 points when receiving a free Mini Facial at an Origins Retail Store in the United States (excluding Massachusetts). No purchase is necessary. In order to receive points, member must obtain the Mini Facial code from an Origins Guide in-store, then log-in to their My Origins account on Origins.com and enter and submit the code. Limit 1x per calendar month.
- 25 Points for Recycling (1 Per Month)
- Each month, members can earn 25 points for recycling empty cosmetic packaging (from any brand including Origins) by bringing them to an Origins Retail Store in the United States (excluding stores in California and Massachusetts). No purchase is necessary. In order to receive points, member must obtain the Recycle code from an Origins Guide, then log-in to their My Origins account on Origins.com and enter and submit the code. Limit 1x per calendar month.
When I make a purchase and pay with an Origins gift card can I earn points for that purchase?
Yes, when using a gift card as tender for a qualifying Origins product purchase, you will earn points for that purchase as long as you identify yourself as a loyalty member. Members do not earn My Origins Rewards loyalty points when they purchase a gift card.
How many points do I need before I am eligible for product rewards?
Rewards can be redeemed for 1,000 points, 2,500 points or 5,000 points.
What are the product rewards?
- A member is eligible to redeem their points for Simply Our Best. Get deluxe samples of our top picks & choose one of our most loved masks.
- A member is eligible to redeem their points for The Big Time. Pick a best-selling full-size product from an assortment of products in the My Origins Rewards Boutique on Origins.com/rewards. Plus, get a Mini Facial Brush, while supplies last.
- A Member is eligible to redeem their points for Take Two. Pick 2 of our most-loved full-size products from an assortment of products in the My Origins Rewards Boutique on Origins.com/rewards. Plus, get a chic cosmetic bag, while supplies last.
When you redeem your points for a reward can you also purchase product and receive this within the same shipment?
No. You cannot combine product rewards and product purchases within a single shipment. When you redeem points for a reward, only the reward will be shipped to you with free shipping. If you would also like to buy products at this time, you must place a second order.
How do I redeem my points for rewards?
Redeem your points for rewards by logging into your My Origins Rewards account at Origins.com and choosing among your available rewards. Select “redeem now” and proceed to your shopping cart. Shipping is free! No purchase necessary. Product rewards cannot be redeemed in stores.
How do I receive my free shipping on rewards from the points I redeemed?
When redeeming rewards free shipping is automatically applied when you log-in to your My Origins account and you select your reward. No purchase is required for a member to receive shipping benefits when redeeming points for a reward.
Can I exchange or return a reward I received as a My Origins Rewards loyalty program member?
No. Once a member redeems points for rewards on Origins.com the reward cannot be exchanged or returned for points, another product or service, or a monetary refund.
Can my points expire?
Yes. In order to maintain your point balance, you must make a purchase on Origins.com or in a Company-owned Origins freestanding retail store (excluding stores in Massachusetts) at least once per year. Your accumulated points will expire if you do not make a purchase within 12 months from the date of your last purchase. Please note, if you make a purchase and return all items purchased in that transaction, it is no longer considered an eligible purchase.
Are any types of purchases not eligible for points?
Members will not receive points on purchases made in department stores, specialty stores (such as Sephora), affiliates not solely owned and operated by Origins Natural Resources Inc., or Origins Retail Stores in Massachusetts. Members will not receive points on purchases which are reimbursed by corporations or other organizations ineligible to participate in the My Origins Rewards loyalty program. You can earn points for purchases made at Company-owned freestanding Origins Retail Stores in the United States (excluding Massachusetts) and on Origins.com.
Are there limitations on the number of purchases or activities eligible for points?
We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for My Origins Rewards and/or for any given tier or level of points, in any given time period or for the duration of the program, and/or any combination thereof.
When I earn points, can I redeem them immediately? How long does it take for my purchases to accrue points to my account?
No. It may take up to 30 days for eligible purchases and other program activities to post to your account. For purchases on Origins.com, points will pend in your account until your order has shipped. For purchases at Origins Retail Stores in the United States (excluding Massachusetts), points will pend for a maximum of 30 days. If points have not been credited to your account within 30 days, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-ORIGINS or OriginsOnlineService@origins.com.
How do I know how many points I have?
Your points are displayed in the My Origins Rewards section of Origins.com. You must login to your account to view your points.
What do I do if I believe Points were not properly credited to my account?
If you have questions related to your membership account, please contact Customer Service at Origins.com, OriginsOnlineService@origins.com or 1-800-ORIGINS.
What happens to my points if I return a product or an order is cancelled?Any product that is returned or any order that is cancelled will reverse or decrease the points you received from that purchase. If you moved up a tier on that order, your tier will also be adjusted accordingly.
If it is found that an order is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates program Terms & Conditions, any earned points and your tier status, if applicable, will also be reversed.
Tiers and Benefits
What are tiers?
Tiers indicate your status in the program. There are three tiers. Tier 1 is called Silver, tier 2 is called Gold and tier 3 is called Green.
How do I reach tiers?
Tiers are determined by the number of points a member has earned within a single year on eligible purchases and through qualifying activities, beginning on the date when you enroll. There are 3 tiers with associated benefits:
Tier 1, Silver 0 - 2,499 points
Tier 2, Gold 2,500 – 4,999 points
Tier 3, Green 5,000+ points
What are the benefits?
Benefits are free perks offered to members at different tiers.
Free Mini Facial (in Origins Retail Stores)
Everyday Free Sampling (in Origins Retail Stores)
Silver Member Benefits
Plus, First Access to Special Offers
Private Members Only Events (in select Origins Retail Stores)
All Silver and Gold Member Benefits
Plus, First Access to New Products
Can program benefits ever change?
We reserve the right to change without notice program benefits, how you reach and unlock each program tier and how you earn points and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other program activity.
Can I get benefits without making a purchase?
All members receive Silver member benefits even without making a purchase. Members cannot redeem points for product rewards until they have made at least one purchase.
Does my tier status and tier benefits ever expire?
Tier benefits are valid for as long as you are in a specific tier. If you move down a tier, your benefits change accordingly.
On your anniversary date each year, your tier status resets based on the total number of points you earned in the previous year, regardless of how many accumulated points you currently have in your account. Even though the number of points in your account changes when you redeem these points for rewards, your tier status is determined by the number of points earned only in the year immediately prior to your anniversary date.
What is my My Origins Rewards anniversary date, and where can I find it?
This is the anniversary of the date when you enrolled in the My Origins Rewards program, and it occurs on a 12-month cycle. For example, if you joined My Origins Rewards on January 5, 2016, your anniversary date would be January 5, 2017, and each January 5 of each year following.
Your anniversary date is shown in your My Origins Rewards account.
Still have questions? You can contact Customer Service at OriginsOnlineService@origins.com or at 1-800-ORIGINS.