At Your Service
Temporarily out of stock / Backordered items
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are available with no additional shipping charges via the originally selected ship method. The actual delivery date of your order depends on the shipping method selected.
If your order contains item(s) that are in-stock and item(s) that are backordered, the in-stock item(s) will be shipped immediately and the backordered item(s) will be shipped as soon as they are available. There are no additional shipping charges for the shipment of backordered item(s).
Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item, please contact us at 1-800-ORIGINS and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note: Items that are not in-stock at the time of purchase are not eligible for promotional offers. Only in-stock items are eligible to be counted towards purchases associated with promotional offers.
Pre-sell items are items that are not yet in-stock, but are available for advanced purchase on our site. Pre-sell items are shipped as soon as they are available with no additional shipping charges. We will notify you of the status of your Pre-sell item via email updates and confirmations. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. Anticipated shipment time (i.e. "Available for shipping in mid-September") is indicated on the site adjacent to product information.
back to top
Maximum Purchase Policy
We regret that we must limit orders to no more than six (6) units of any item with a maximum purchase of $600 per customer.
For corporate gift purchases and services that exceed our maximum purchase policy, please call 1-800-ORIGINS.
back to top
Simply enter your Offer Code during checkout on the BILLING page. Offer codes are case sensitive and should be entered exactly as they appear. When an Offer Code is accepted, the offer will be reflected on the "Order Review" page.
Note: Only one (1) Offer Code may be used per order. When shipping to multiple addresses, promotions are applied accordingly. Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied to the purchase of Origins Gift Cards or eGift Cards. Please see promotion details for more information.
back to top
Gift Wrap Service
Giving Origins gifts is easy, here’s how to use our complimentary Gift Services.
1. Gift wrap all items together with one gift message card: Place items in the cart. In the Gift Services section during checkout, choose “Please gift wrap this entire order and include a gift message.” Type your message in the box that appears.
2. Gift wrap each item individually and receive blank gift message cards: Place items in the cart. In the Gift Services section during checkout, choose “Gift wrap each item individually.” We will provide a blank message card for each item.
back to top
We are required by law to collect state sales tax on orders being shipped to the following states - AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI. Sales tax will be assessed on the total purchase*, including shipping and handling charges. If you have other questions regarding sales tax, please feel free to Email Us.
*Purchases paid for with Origins Gift Cards are subject to applicable sales tax. No sales tax is charged when buying Origins Gift Cards
back to top
Accepted payment methods:
• American Express
• Origins Gift Cards with a PIN Code
• Origins Online eGift Cards
We also accept PayPal as a payment option on Origins.com
We're sorry, we do not accept:
• Layaway plan
• Personal Checks
• Money Orders
• Credit cards with billing addresses outside the United States and Canada.
* For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
back to top
Returns & Exchanges
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased through Origins Online, please follow the steps below. Please note that Origins Gift Cards and eGift Cards can not be returned or exchanged.
1. Please fill out the Return Merchandise/Exchange section on the back of the invoice (enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records.
• If you are making an exchange and the total cost is more than the amount of your return, please include your payment information.
• If you are returning or exchanging a gift, please check the box marked "Gift Return" on the back of the invoice.
2. Affix the return label provided on the invoice to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
7601 Trade Port Drive
Louisville, KY 40258
3. For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post. We're sorry, return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please refer to Damaged Items.
Your return will be processed promptly upon its arrival and all exchanges will be shipped via standard ground shipping. Processing and transit time for exchange packages is usually 7-10 business days from the time the exchange is received. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. An email will be sent to confirm receipt and processing of your return or exchange request.
Please note: Only products purchased at Origins Online may be returned for refund or exchange.
If you have questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us by phone at 1-800-ORIGINS or use our Contact Us form.
back to top
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately at 1-800-ORIGINS.Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please keep the box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
back to top Replenishment Service
Enjoy our replenishment service on your favorite products! Items eligible for this service will appear in your Shopping Cart with a Replenishment Service pulldown menu that lets you select your desired shipping interval. At this time all products are not eligible for replenishment.
To activate the automated replenishment service, simply select the time interval for future shipments from the pulldown menu next to the item(s). These products will be automatically shipped to you at the intervals you select. There's no minimum number of products you must order, and you can cancel at any time prior to shipment. And as an additional benefit, you’ll enjoy FREE Standard Shipping with every Origins.com replenishment order.
When your replenishment order is ready to be processed, we will send a reminder to the email address under which you registered. Within a few days after your confirmation, your order will be shipped to your default shipping address and charged to your default credit card. You will receive a second email confirming the shipment of the order and that your credit card has been billed.
After your first shipment, replenishment orders can be canceled and intervals may be changed at any time except once an order has been processed for shipment. To cancel or change your replenishment order, simply click on View/Edit My Replenishment Items in the My Account section of Origins.com. Please note: Intervals must be set for more than 2 business days from the current date. back to top